THIS DOCUMENT IS IMPORTANT. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. THE DISCLOSURES HEREIN ARE MADE PURSUANT TO STATE AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE COMMISSION (SEC) RULES AND REGULATIONS, AS WELL AS APPLICABLE LAWS OF THE STATES OF OKLAHOMA, COLORADO, AND TEXAS.
F.I.G. Financial Advisory Services, Inc. Disclosure Statement
F.I.G. Financial Advisory Services, Inc. maintains an up-to-date Form ADV, detailing its business operations, services, fees, conflicts of interest, and other critical information. Clients and prospective clients are strongly encouraged to review our Form ADV, which is available upon request and on the SEC’s Investment Adviser Public Disclosure website.
- F.I.G. Financial Advisory Services, Inc. (“The Firm”) is a corporation incorporated under the laws of Oklahoma. The Firm is registered with the Securities Exchange Commission (“SEC”) as an investment adviser.
- The registration of The Firm with the SEC or any state securities authority does not imply a certain level of skill or training nor does it imply endorsement by these entities.
- All information provided herein is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice, endorsement, analysis or recommendations with respect to any investments.
- The Firm provides financial advisory services in the states of Oklahoma, Colorado, and Texas. Services outside of these jurisdictions may only be provided where allowed by applicable law.
- Any references to the advisory services of The Firm should be construed as a reference to such services as they are rendered in compliance with relevant jurisdictional regulations.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
- From time to time, the interests of The Firm might conflict with the interests of clients or prospective clients. It is the firm’s policy to disclose all material conflicts of interest. It is imperative for clients to be aware and make an informed decision.
- F.I.G. Financial Advisory Services, Inc. may receive compensation or other economic benefits from third parties in connection with the provision of its services. Details of such compensation or benefits shall be disclosed to the client as and when they arise.
FEES AND COMPENSATION
- The Firm may charge fees based on assets under management, hourly rates, fixed fees, or a combination thereof. The exact nature of such fees and compensation will be outlined in the client engagement agreement.
- Clients may incur certain charges imposed by third parties other than F.I.G. Financial Advisory Services, Inc. in connection with investments made through the Firm’s services.
NO GUARANTEE OF PERFORMANCE
- All investments involve risk, including the loss of principal. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
- F.I.G. Financial Advisory Services, Inc. does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, or completeness of the information contained herein or the performance of any investment strategy.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- The Firm is committed to ensuring the confidentiality and security of client information. All personal and financial information provided by clients is treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be shared without the client’s explicit consent or unless required by law.
AMENDMENTS TO THE DISCLOSURE
The Firm reserves the right to amend this disclosure page at any time. It is the client’s responsibility to remain updated on any changes made to this disclosure.
Clients are encouraged to seek independent professional advice, including legal counsel, to understand all implications of our services and this disclosure. Engaging with F.I.G. Financial Advisory Services, Inc. indicates acceptance of the terms herein.
F.I.G. Financial Advisory Services, Inc. considers the privacy of its clients to be of fundamental importance and has established a policy to maintain the confidentiality of the information you share with us.
In providing asset management services to you, we collect certain nonpublic information about you. Our policy is to keep this information confidential and strictly safeguarded, and to use or disclose it only as needed to provide services to you, or as permitted or required by law. This policy is applicable to information for current and former clients.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect directly from you includes information required to communicate with you and assist us in effectively addressing your financial needs. This information could include:
• Your name and address
• Investment objectives and experience
• Financial circumstances
• Account balance and account transactions
• Social security number
• Employment information
We collect your personal information, for example, from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
• Information about your transactions with us or others
We also collect your personal information from others such as custodians, broker/dealers and other companies.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
All financial companies need to share client personal information to run their everyday business. We use information about you to provide our asset management services to you. We may disclose the information to third parties as permitted by law, including the broker/dealers, custodians or other companies used to provide services to you. From time to time, we may be required to give information about our business to regulatory authorities. This may include personal information about you. We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
HOW INFORMATION IS SAFEGUARDED
We have procedures in place that we believe are reasonably designed to protect the security and confidentiality of your information. These include confidentiality agreements with companies we hire to help us provide services to you, password-protected user access to our computer files, training of employees, and strict confidentiality policies that apply to all employees.